Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Fancy Flowers Finale


Today I finished the binding on my version of Fancy Flowers, the new McCall's Quilt Along project designed by Erin Russek. The quilting was done by the talented Karen Dovala. Here's the whole quilt:


If you'd like to try this project, the videos and pattern are all free until March 31, so there's plenty of time to watch, learn, and create. Click here for links to everything you need (except fabric, which you likely have plenty of!). I'll always have a special place in my heart for this one...it's the quilt where I learned to love appliqué.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, I love your choice of fabrics, primaries on black are so effective. The square with the dot makes a wonderful basket especially with the gold edge. Be warned, I shall copy!! Elaine

    ReplyDelete